Thursday, January 29, 2015

Oops

Adventures in cosplay: It turns out that the belt I ordered was a size too small. I ended up ordering another one. So glad I caught that before it was too late!

Also, here's a look at one of the Widow Bites after yet another coat of Mod Podge...


The hard coat is actually hardening, so I think it should work. I had an interesting idea for how to make my Bites unique, but I have to wait for another package to get here before I can try it! Also, the gloves accidentally got ordered from China, so they may not get here until just before the con (hopefully sooner though, if I'm lucky!)

I found a pair of chunky heeled combat boots in my wardrobe (I know it sounds weird, but it's true) that I may use instead of my Loki boots...I haven't decided yet, I still need to get some test photos!

I located my nylon webbing, so that I can make the utility belt, now it's just a matter of waiting for packages and time...

No comments:

Post a Comment